Your contribution to the Annual Fund will enable us to:
- Address the ongoing critical needs for grants and aid for families that require financial assistance to provide their children with a Cathedral education.
- Provide funds for the School of the Cathedral's Teachers' Excellence Fund.
Our 2016-17 goal is $75,000.
The Cathedral School Community is blessed to have named endowed funds including the Bill and Lisa Stromberg Endowment Fund for Tuition Assistance, the purpose of which is to provide financial assistance to Cathedral’s students. Fifty-three percent of this year’s Annual Fund ($40,000) will be allocated for the growth of this endowment to ensure the accessibility of a Cathedral education for our families that require assistance for their child to attend Cathedral School.
The Teachers’ Excellence Fund provides funding for the school’s teachers to develop professionally improving their skills and abilities, aiding in the retention and development, and overall enhancing the education of our students.Forty-seven percent of this year’s Annual Fund ($35,000) will be allocated for the Teachers’ Excellence Fund to provide increased opportunities for development for our teachers.
Over the years, The Annual Fund has supported many programs and areas within the school:
- Academic programs
- Athletic programs
- Faculty enrichment- Workshop opportunities
- Computers / Technology
- Classroom supplies: Art, Music, Science and Spanish
- Grounds and landscaping
- Equipment upgrades
- New science lab
- Replaced flooring throughout the hallways
Leadership Gift Clubs
- $5,000 or more - Mary Our Queen Society
- $2,500-$4,999 - Regina Coeli Society
- $1,500-$2,499 - Founder's Guild
- $l,000-$l,499 - Green and Gold Circle
- $500-$999 - Sr. Veronia Society
- $250-$499 - Monsignor Whelan Circle
- $100-$249 - 1871 Club
- $50-$99 - Mulberry Society
YES, I want to join other alumni and friends in supporting the School of the Cathedral.
Please send your check to the School of the Cathedral to support the Annual Fund, or contribute below. All donations are tax-deductible. Thank you!